Thursday, June 3, 2010
Past Week
On Sunday night the Archdeacons came to visit. On Monday we took a drive up to Garden Valley and on our way home we stopped at the Black Canyon Dam park and swam. The water was freezing! Later that day we went bowling and went out to eat at Idaho Pizza. When we got home we watched Leap Year. On Tuesday we went to the Discovery center for a few hours. Aunt Andrea bought us something at the gift shop. I got a little jar filled with amethyst. I also made a smashed penny that says I love you. On our way home we stopped at Walmart to get some things. We saw some shirts on sale from 50 cents to 3 dollars. I got a twilight shirt that says "wolf girl". Rylee and my mom got a shrit that says "I like my warewolves hot!". Deanna and Gunner got some basketball shorts. We came home and made tocos for dinner. Right after that we hurried and tried to make it to Hometown Pizza for ice cream. Then we came home and watched New Moon. On Wednesday morning we had doughnuts and chocolate milk. Then they left for Utah. I had a really fun weakend with the Arcdeacons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Girls
Fun stuff girl!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a fun week! I didn't realize you guys were Twilight fans. Maybe one of these years we'll finally make it up there to visit you guys.
ReplyDelete