Yesterday was the day I turned 11. I had a BLAST! I got to stay home from school and go to the mall with my mom. I got a swimsuit and a glasses case thier. We ate pretzles and got some candy. For my birthday I got a teatherball, some clothes, some shoes, and 40 dollars. We went to this family in our ward and they let us bake cookies with them and chocolate. Then we went out to eat at Idaho Pizza. We came back home and then our cousins from Arizona came. I had an AWESOME time!!
Today was my birthday party. We went to the park ate hamburgers and hotdogs and ate cake and ice cream then went to the hot springs. We swam for a little bit then went back home. Yesterday and today has been AWESOME!!
Congratulations, Tatum! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tatum. Happy birthday to you! I'm glad you had such a fun weekend
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tatum! Sorry I didn't call you on your birthday. We can't wait to see you this summer. I'll have the girls send you a card in the mail!! We love you and miss you very much.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tatum!!!! We miss having you around, but we're glad you're having a good time far far far away :)))
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Aunt Muche
Hi Tatum, its Harly. Seems like you had a blast on your birthday!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Harly