Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cake Decorating

This is the cake I frosted.
I am taking a cake decorating class in 4-H. Last night was my first class. We learned the right way to frost a cake. Some of the things I learned was that it is easier to frost a cake when it is frozen, never come straight up with the knife when done frosting, and never decorate with frosting only icing.
This Saturday we are going to Albertsons and watching the bakery decorate their cakes. We are also going to learn how to make a clown, roses, leaves, and how to write letters. Ill post pictures after every cake.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until you make me some beautiful cakes! Excellent job at frosting that cake by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually me who sent that comment not Tatum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looked so yummy! Did you bake the cake by yourself also? It will be fun to see all the things you'll be learning in your classes.

    ReplyDelete


The Girls

The Girls