Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fair







my birthday invitations





























my favorite





























These are the things I entered into the fair. For each blue ribbon you get you also get 3 dollars. So I got 6 dollars. I want to eat the cake so bad but its been sitting in the hot room at the fair for 3 days. So I'm not going to eat it. I had really fun at the fair.




Random!






Want to cool your pop tart but don't want to blow on it?Well then do what Gunner's doing. Get a fan put it on full blast and in seconds you'll have a really cool pop tart. (i don't know why he put it in the toaster if he doesn't it want it to be hot)












The beautiful sunset. We took this picture of the sunset on our way home from Yellowstone.













No comments:

Post a Comment


The Girls

The Girls