Monday, August 2, 2010

Past few things thats been happening

So one week from today we left to go to West Yellowstone. My dad had to work there so we did the same trip over again. We went to the same hotel with the huge water slide. We got home late Wednesday night. It was a fun trip! On Friday we left at 9:00 am to go school shopping. We first went to Walmart to get all our school supplies. That took about two hours. Then we ate lunch at Wendys. After lunch we went Clairs. I got my backpack their and my friends birthday present. That night was my friends birthday party. I got her a purse and a "best friends" necklace. We went to Kohls and Target for clothes. At Kohls I got 6 shirts, 1 pair of shorts, 4 jeans, and tennis shoes. At Target I got 1 shirt, 1 pair of shorts, and sandles. When we got home I had to hurry and get ready the we rushed over. We first jumped on the tramp with the sprinkler, ate dinner, painted our toes, watched When In Rome, ate cake and ice cream, went outside to play tag, and jumped on the tramp. So those are the few things that has been happening.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a very full, exciting day! You should be all ready to start school now. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete


The Girls

The Girls